Devote Yourself to What Truly Matters
Do you often feel there’s not enough hours in the day? Are you overcommitted? Do your family and business get what they need from you most?
We all have the same 24 hours a day. There’s usually time for the most important things, if only we take the time to identify them, and say no to the rest.
- How much value do each of your daily activities deliver in service of your core values and goals?
- Explore what would happen if you cut the least rewarding 20% of these activities? What would happen if you cut the bottom 50%? A full 80%?
- Which activities and people in your life deserve more of your attention?
- With the time you free up, what new people and activities will you welcome?
- What’s preventing you from fully devoting yourself to what truly matters?