Identifying Personal Core Values
When there is no obvious right answer, why do we make the decisions that we do? In a crisis, when all options have serious costs, how can you make a good decision that others respect and that allows you to sleep at night?
Times like these demand clarity of purpose. The answer is having guiding principles that make your choices clear.
- What is most enduringly important to you? What are your highest priorities in life?
- Take the time to identify the values you live your life by
- When your values are in conflict, learn how to choose the one that should prevail
- Turn your core values into actionable, tangible, present tense guiding principles
- Learn an easy routine to review your guiding principles so that they serve as a guide to a satisfying life